Donut Fest on the Green
Date and time: Saturday 10 March, 11am-7pm
Location: Gasworks Arts Park – 21 Graham Street, Albert Park
More info: www.facebook.com/donutfestau
Australia’s original Donut and Beer Festival returns to Melbourne for “Donut Fest on the Green” – and Foodbank Victoria is the chosen charity partner!
Donut Fest on the Green sees a one day only, picnic-style festival roll out on the sprawling lawns of Gasworks Arts Park. Entry is by gold coin donation (proceeds to Foodbank) so festival-goers can sprinkle their whole family with fried treats and fun over the Labour Day long weekend!
This jam-packed, all-ages experience includes:
- A well-rounded line-up of 30+ donut, sweet and savoury food and beverage vendors
- Kids’ entertainment area with jumping castle and temporary donut tattoo parlour
- Live local music
- Donut eating competitions for grown-ups and kids with prizes
- Best Donut Award as judged by a panel of experts
- People’s Choice Best Donut Award
- Donut styles from around the world
- Adults-only beer garden featuring an exclusive beer brewed to match donuts