Please find attached below a user guide to help you logon and navigate the Foodbank ordering system. Please ensure you include your requested pickup or delivery date when using the service as this is a required field (refer user guide)
Note the following features of Foodbank Ordering System –
- A single product list makes the website fast and easy to navigate
- Instant product listing by Foodbank administrators enables fast product access
- Available product quantities instantly update when orders are submitted or quantities are received by Foodbank
- Ordering service is accessible on all common browsers including Safari on Apple machines
- Ordering is possible from PC and mobile devices including smart phones
- Foodbank Administrators will be accessing a scrolling banner to pass important messages on quickly
Regular monthly update window
In order to allow system maintenance web ordering will not be available from 10pm till midnight (Eastern Standard / Daylight Time) on the first Wednesday of every month. Please do not log on to the web ordering site during this time.
Foodbank Hunger Report
We are again seeking your assistance to raise awareness of food insecurity with Government and the public not directly affected by the issue. The Foodbank Hunger Report Survey about your organisation’s food relief activities in 2016. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and your link has already been emailed to you.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Brien Baxter at ua.gr1495953675o.air1495953675otciv1495953675knabd1495953675oof@b1495953675neirb1495953675